[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: AMIDON toroids?? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 11:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: bkm-at-jps-dot-net
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re:  AMIDON toroids?? (fwd)

That's why I use the #33 rods.  I thought about using toroids, but you end
up with the ends of the windings to close to each other.  For the rods, I
dip them a couple times in the liquid vinyl used to coat tool handles to
insulate the core, wind the coil, then dip them again several times.

Bruce Martin