[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Potato Chips (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:50:26 -0400
From: John Heck <jkh-at-lexis-nexis-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Potato Chips (fwd)

Uh, yeah, what he said. DON'T remove the varnish
insulation or your trannie will never be the same!
John
PS. When you sandblast or beadblast the thin silicon
steel laminations you are essentially "peening" the metal
on that side, thus causing it to curl. You do the same thing
when you turn it over. You can make the same goof with a
hammer, and it's better exercise, too!
john