[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florida coiling

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:47:36 +0000
From: Bill Wysock <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: Harold (fwd)

To Russ:

I  have had a Model 9 Tesla Coil in Florida since 1981;
(The Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa.)  Also, a
10 KW Jacob's Ladder.  As far as I know, it is still there in
operation today.  I published a paper on this coil, back in
1986, for the International Tesla Society Symposium's
Conference.  It is available as a reprint from ITS.  I also
have four coils installed at Disney World in Orlando,
(Future World-Alien Encounter) as well as Earthquake
at Unversal Stuidos-Florida.  Hope this helps.

Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:52:09 -0600 (MDT)
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       RE: Harold (fwd)