[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Can't just change one thing! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 18:38:45 -0400
From: Richard Hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Can't just change one thing! (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

  Mike,

You are in the ballpark!  I basically meant that only the general integration
of effects in such a complex system through the concious human engine, based
on numerous observations of real systems, stands much chance of really
affecting the formulation of some ideas about how to proceed to improve
operation of the Tesla system.

I have nothing against theorizing, etc.  It is just that I sift such
machinations from others through the seive of experience.

In short, nothing works like hard won experience.

Richard Hull, TCBOR