[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Medhurst Formula (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 23:27:26 -0600
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Medhurst Formula (fwd)

to: Mike

Nice derivation -- that will help builders actually use some of these
equations without going nuts in the process -- the result is better coils,
more fun, and less math to wrestle with all around.  Also allows for even
faster "what-ifs" and will be easy to builder into a basic or V basic
computer program for fast computations.  Nice algorithm.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net