[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New cap design (fwd)

----------
From:  Thomas McGahee [SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, August 08, 1998 3:51 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: New cap design (fwd)

Shaun,
The edge that is flipped over will be much thicker than the
open side. As you roll it up you will find that the flipped
side will gradually bulge. The effect is cumulative.

Secondly, it has been my experience that when you try to
roll such a beast up that you will experience a crinkling
at the flipped edge.

My experience with this method was that it produced more
problems than it solved. The severity of the problem depends
somewhat on the thickness of poly being rolled. It is
much worse with thicker poly.

Hope this helps.
Fr. Tom McGahee

> Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 02:39:28 -0500
> From: Shaun <shaunobrien-at-geocities-dot-com>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: New cap design
>
> ello, everyone
>
>  While I was thinking. I came up with a diffrent way to make a rolled cap.
instead of cutting all
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SouthBeach/Pier/2756/newcap.jpg They
> is only 1 disadvantage we saw at the time. That is trapped air in one end.
Maybe with a strong pump