[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Miller Tungsten Pads

----------
From:  Chuck Curran [SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 12, 1998 10:57 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Miller Tungsten Pads

Hello All:

	In the process of reviewing my coil project prior to the upcoming testing,
I have to admit I don't have the best rotary stationary contacts in place.
I rebuilt the moving electrodes but thought I'd do the stationary when I got
around to it.  Now is the time.

Some time back a Miller Electric tungsten contact pad was mentioned by
someone, along with a Miller part number.  As I recall this tungsten pad was
"about" 1/2" in diameter and had either a threaded stud or a hole for a cap
screw to hold it to a mounting surface.  If you still have that part number,
would you please repost it?  I then can go to a friends welding supply shop
and pick up, or order, the item if it is appropriate for my needs.  Thanks
in advance.

Chuck