[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ham Fests

----------
From:  Gary [SMTP:KF6FPU-at-HAM-RADIO-dot-org]
Sent:  Sunday, August 16, 1998 1:04 AM
To:  'Tesla List'
Subject:  RE: Ham Fests

I have been to many ham fests here in California most of the time there is
at least one guy there selling hv stuff mostly for tube amps some of which
is very well suited for tc work. the one piece of advice I can give you is
not to look at the stuff on the front tables and go straight to the boxes on
the side or even better the back of the truck the stuff game in some of the
best stuff I have found was stuff the seller didn't even bother to bring out
of the truck.

happy hunting.
from Gary Pedro
KF6FPU