[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Shelby, NC hamfest

----------
From:  Dan Kline [SMTP:ntesla-at-ntesla.csd.sc.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 19, 1998 7:08 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Shelby, NC hamfest

Hello all,

If anyone's planning to attend the Shelby, NC hamfest, maybe there'd be
chance for a coffee and/or beer bull-session ;) I'll be selling about 5
potential transformers and a table-top Tesla-coil down in the racetrack
area (probably :)
I'll also be the one camping out with the really nice-looking redhead ;)
If you're within a few hours driving time, this hamfest is worth making the
trip for. It bills itself as "The Granddaddy of them all" though I'm sure
it's second to Dayton. It's probably the largest in the southeast. Further
info can be found at http://www.shelby-dot-net/n4fan/

Dan Kline
Information Resource Consultant I
USC--Computer Services