[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

gold foil Re: Electroplating - why bother?

----------
From:  Bill Noble [SMTP:william_b_noble-at-email.msn-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, August 22, 1998 12:19 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  gold foil Re: Electroplating - why bother?

honest, gold leaf is really cheap.  check out your local art supply.  It's
cheap enough that in Thailand, people who make only $100 per year can afford
to buy sheets of it to cover the budda figures.  Remember, even if gold is
expensive, the leaf is only a few atoms thick so there isn't much gold in a
gold leaf.  And, it will NEVER tarnish.