[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Who or what is Q [Length to Dia ratio]

----------
From:  Steve Young [SMTP:youngs-at-konnections-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, August 24, 1998 10:01 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Who or what is Q  [Length to Dia ratio]

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Who or what is Q  [Length to Dia ratio]
> Date: Sunday, August 23, 1998 10:31 PM

D. C.,
We have read your valuable contributions over the years, based on a lot of
experience with coils you have manufactured.  But I don't recall seeing any
pictures of your finished coils.  Is there a web site we could view and
admire your creations, including the one which produced 76 foot sparks?

--Steve Young

With