[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ball lightning requirements

I did try their other recipe which was a carbon discharge point on a
single coil but haven't seen anything yet. I got this recipe from the
horse's mouth: 300W (E*BPS) power is sufficient, plenty of carbon and
plenty of ozone. It was also mentioned in the publication to which
you are referring which implies that two coils aren't necessary. Have
you actually seen this happen?

Malcolm