[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: spark gap design

Terry,
The way I would try to center the copper tubing would be to fill each piece
with epoxy or some robust filler.  Once cured it could then be gently
chucked in a 3 jaw chuck on a lathe.  Then with the lathe running the 1/4"
drill is applied to it.  Should be fairly centered.  In case the drill
drifts slightly, go in only half way and then turn your piece around in the
chuck and meet the first hole from the other end.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20
Phone: (407) 494-6430