[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: First light, and a poor performance

From: "Gregory R. Hunter" <ghunter-at-enterprise-dot-net>

Another trick for bending copper tube:  Get a long, skinny coil spring of
the type used to pull screen doors shut.  Slip the copper tube inside it
and bend it.  The long spring prevents kinking and slips off easy
afterward.  (my father showed me this one during a plumbing repair lesson
when I was a kid)

Greg