[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Anyone heard of EPRI?

From: AuroraOne-at-webtv-dot-net

I was just wondering.  Has anyone heard of the Electric Power Research
Institute in Palo Alto, California?  I have an idea for a possible
"invention" of an improved and advanced method of transmitting
electrical power.  I tried to submit a report to them, in which I
described in detail the entire theory and process of my idea, but they
were not very receptive.  Then again, it's kind of hard to get any
engineer to take the word of a twenty year-old seriously!  In any case,
if anyone has ever heard of this place, or had dealings with them in the
past, please write me!