[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla list milestone, and other administrivia <ADMIN>

 The tesla list just passed a milestone that is exciting, at least to me.
 We now have just over 500 subscribers.  We are just far enough past to
 cover the typical fluctuations so it's more or less official.

 Another few bits of information -- Our previous moderator, Storey
 Clamp, has retired from the list to work on a house building project.
 This will be his new time sink.  Thanks to him and good luck.  He's done
 an excellent job.

 I'd like to welcome Terry Fritz as the new moderator.  He's been doing it
 since Tuesday and I hope he will continue to enjoy doing it for quite
 some time :-)

 I will be working on getting the list headers fixed up so we can see who
 sent the message in the first place.

 I'm still the list owner and will continue with the list maintenance
 behind the scenes, as well as moderating when Terry's out.

 Thanks!

 Chip Atkinson
 chip-at-pupman-dot-com
 List Owner tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Congratulations Chip and all the guys behind the scenes who made this stuff
possible !! Happy welcome to Terry´s new job, too. He´ll do a fine job I´m
sure.

Coiler greets from Germany,
Reinhard