[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: HV power source.

Ben,

My first ever TC (I was about 13) was driven by an ordinary auto ignition
coil.  It was a little table top coil which produced very satisfying and
completely harmless 4" sparks.  My plans were from an ancient text which
called for a model-T buzzer type coil.  Of course, this was unavailable, so
I used a modern 3 terminal coil from a junkyard.

Greg