[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cardboard tubing

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: cardboard tubing

However, I have
> failed to find suitable PP tubes (or any other for that matter) in the
tremendous
> diameters which i need. Im talking about 24" wide and 18" wide, here.

(edited)

Cabbott;

Is there something critical about using those particular frequencies?
A higher frequency would result in a smaller form requirement.
Another way would to use lexan strips arranged in any desired
diameter pattern (ala-Tesla's extra coil frame) this would also reduce
form losses.

Jim McVey