[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Impedance bridge info ?

Tony:

I have had good luck in getting older equipment manuals from:

Manual Merchants
2475 Loring Street
San Diego, CA  92109-2348

Phone:  1-619-490-9076  Fax:  1-619-490-9075

Simply send a letter requesting availability and price and they will get
back to you quickly.  I paid $15.00 for an original manual for a General
Radio Co. 1611A Capacitance Test Bridge Manual.  I've actually gotten three
manuals for different items, all priced at $15.00.  Good Luck on your
search.

Chuck