[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV Transformers in the UK

On Wed, 02 Dec 1998 19:00:00 -0700, you wrote:

>Original Poster: Alan Sharp <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>
>
>Message text written by Mike Harrison
>>I frequently go to rallies, and will make a note of any suppliers etc.
>who have suitable stuff and post them to the list.
><
>
>Mike are you aware of any rallies coming up in the U.K. that are worth
>attending.

Check out :
http://www-dot-computerfairs.co.uk/index.html
They list most radio rallies and have an e-mail notification service.
Also check the 'radio diary' section in Practical Wireless magazine.
The best ones are those with boot sales, but unfortunately you've
missed most of them for this year. Dunstable Downs, near Luton, is
usually about the best.