[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: first big coil design[sec. form?]

Hi Tristan,
My coil is 12.5" x 34" pig powered.  I can tell you this is really too
short.  I think you will be better off keeping your coil length 4 or 5 times
the diameter, so at 10.5", you'll want it 40 or 50 inches tall.  I will be
winding another secondary for my 2-coil system, but my secondary above may
make a good driver for a 3-coil system.

Just some thoughts,
Bart