[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Wave Helical Resonator Experiment

Hi Antonio and All,

	I repeated the experiment with a wonderful variable high-speed
series-quench small-gap rotary gap that is on loan to me.  I WAS able to
break the primary current in the mid notch region as the Corum paper
suggests (I didn't think I would be able to do this!).  The best scope
photo I was able to catch is at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/corum2.gif

	The gap was going and I was trying to catch the occasional "just right"
screen with the scope's stop button.  This picture was the best I was able
to catch.  It does not show the effect the Corum's spoke of in their paper.
 I saw hundreds of traces go by on the scope screen an none showed the
slightest indication of the effect...

Great fun was had however!! :-))

	Terry Fritz
	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com