[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Wave Helical Resonator Experiment

I am planning to build a big TC with a DC tank supply (20 kV DC 1A max). I
would like to control both quenching time (and phase) as well as bang
repetition rate. This becomes complicated with a rotary spark gap.

Can you please post some more info about your MOSFET switch: schematics,
max current substained, etc.?

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com on 09.12.98 23:00:11