[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dielectric Properties of Wood?

Towards a goal of coming up with some basic conceptual understanding of
the influence of the surroundings on TC performance:

I am looking for some information on the typical RF dielectric
properties (resistivities, dissipation factor) for wood and other
construction materials used in building houses. Specifically, if anyone
has a source for the properties of things like plywood, composition
shingles, roof tiles, concrete slabs, etc. I'd like to hear about it.

I realize that the properties will vary quite dramatically with water
content.

--
Jim Lux                               Jet Propulsion Laboratory
ofc: 818/354-2075     114-B16         Mail Stop 161-213