[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Web pages

Ed,
A good source for web pages by those on the list and off (as was pointed
out in
Mike's post) is the Tesla Web Ring. Also, most web pages have a link page with
coilers web pages linked. An easy way to get the url is to save the link
page to
your hard drive. You can then just open the page up in a text editor and
you will
have all the urls available to do what you want with them. Be warned
though, link
pages are difficult for web sites to keep current and some of the linked
sites may
not be active any longer. It's good idea to check which ones are dead links.

Bart