[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Pics - How To?

to: Jim

For great photos use a vertical wire or rod near your coil.  When the
strike hits it it will climb and produce very thick white discharges on
film.  Shoot at f1.4 or f1.2, Kodak Gold, ASA 100, and expose for 4 second
durations.  You will be very happy with the results.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net