[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Model Airplane Fuel

<<<< Sam Barros was thinking of using only the oil that is a component of
modeling fuel not the fuel itself.  That would be bad :-))  I think it is
like "2 Stroke Oil". - Terry >>>>

DO NOT USE MODEL-AIRPLANE FUEL FOR SPARK-QUENCHING!
Model Airplane fuel is made from NitroMethane!
Just think "SUNDAY-SUNDAY-SUNDAY! At the Amphetamine Speedway it's
"Nitro" burning funny cars!
   The Nitro they're refering to is NitroMethane. If your using the Pink
stuff in the little 1 or 2 litre plastic jugs it's also mixed with a
little light oil (there's a percentage on the bottle)

Just letting you know, I have enough craters in the floor of my lab from
learning things the hard way.

Christopher A. Boden Esq.              !!!
President/C.E.O.                      !!!!!
GeNext! Technology Group Inc!         !!!!!
                                       !!!
                                        !
                                       !!!
                                        !
                                      GeNext!
                  Because the Geek Shall Inherit The Earth!