[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nat'l Geographics

----------
From:  Jeff Corr [SMTP:corr-at-enid-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, February 05, 1998 12:01 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Nat'l Geographics

I couldn't tell  you which one it was, but I saw the article too, and it
got me
into Tesla Coils.  It was either May, June, or July of 97 though - cause I
started
building in June after seeing it in a new NG mag.

>     Okay, so a while ago I was in this Red Cross building.  I was
supposed to
>be working but there was nothing to do, so I browsed the various magazines
>they had there.  I came upon a National Geographic with some rad tc pics in
>it.  At the time I hadn't really taken an interest into building a tc, but I
>knew what one was cause a member of my favorite band has built two tc's.
>     Moving on...does anyone know what issue of Nat'l Geographic that is?
>I bring this up cause my history teacher....this (no kidding) really dumb
>football coach who I dislike very much, has a bunch of Nat'l Geo's in his
>room...

Jeff Corr   |   corr-at-mail.enid-dot-com   |   580-234-6749
http://www.harvestcomm-dot-net/personal/corr/index.htm
ICQ UIN # 1303360 | Nick TacoBell