[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

0.5*C*V*V vaild? (Was Output Voltages and Voltage/Length)

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, February 07, 1998 6:58 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 0.5*C*V*V vaild?  (Was Output Voltages and Voltage/Length)

  Mark -

  Are you saying that with your measurements the secondary voltage increased
when you reduced the Cs with no other changes? What percent increase did you
find when the toroid was eliminated?

  When the breaks are increased do you believe the sec voltage will be
increased with no increase in the input energy?

  The results of your measurements appear to be inportant contradictions to
what other coilers have found.

  John Couture

At 01:53 AM 2/7/98 -0600, you wrote:

with a Csec of perhaps 10-20 times this or more.