[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Neon Transformers for Sale

----------
From:  Tedd Payne [SMTP:tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, February 09, 1998 10:10 PM
To:  Tesla List; HV List; acdcx-at-icorp-dot-net; Tesla-2
Subject:  Neon Transformers for Sale

If interested, please contact me DIRECTLY at tpayne-at-netnitco-dot-net

Please tell me which one(s) you're interested in, and your zip code (to
determine shipping cost).

Thanks,
Tedd

"CONVENTIONAL" neon transformers in clean (not old, not rusty), good
working condition.  They are not labeled, the ratings are from my
testing/measuring.

$9  used  6kv60ma  in = porc ins   output=porc insul
$15 used  9kv60ma  in = porc ins   output=porc insul
$11 used  12kv22ma  in=porc ins   out=porc insul  no lid (pair avail)
$17 used  12kv30ma  in = porc ins   output=porc insul (pair avail)
$15 used  12kv45ma  in=porc ins  out=porc ins, no lid, 1 broken ins
$15 used  15kv30ma  in=3 wires  out=2 wires
$15 used  15kv30ma  in = 2 wires  out=2 wires, w/switch

NEW Neon transformer HV wire, flexible gray, 14 gauge, multistrand
copper, rated 15KV, $1.00 per foot.

AC power cord for transformer, 3-wire, grounded plug, used, $1.00

"ELECTRONIC" neon transformer in good working condition:
$19  used, 9kv30ma, about 20kHz(?),  SMALL SIZE 4x5.5x2 inches, LIGHT
WEIGHT about 2 pounds,  AC cord, on-off switch, 10" HV leads, good for
Jacob's ladder, neon, experimenting, but probably NOT Tesla coil.

-