[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sonotube?

----------
From:  Vivian [SMTP:V.C.Watts-at-btinternet-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 11, 1998 1:37 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Sonotube?

Greg:

I can't say I've seen these tubes in hardware stores in the UK.  My house
is constructed on concrete pile foundations (because of clay and trees) and
the first 24 feet in protected and cast in a 12" cardboard tube, (some go
down 50ft).  The cardboard remains in place.

So if you want to get some try piling contractors.

Viv Watts UK.