[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

wires (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:49:50 +1100 (EST)
From: LILLY <moyson-at-tig-dot-com.au>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: wires

Hello list,
 I am new here and my first problem is wire types. I have built coils with
single stranded uninsulated copper wire and also insulated hookup wire (
multi stranded) with good results. Which is the best configuration....
Uninsulated copper wire with gaps between the turns on a secondary made of
p.v.c or the insulated wire......or another configuration. Any ideas??? What
about wire for the primary also. ( I am not at this stage interested in the
wire size).

There are limmited materials in Sydney, Australia available. Can anyone on
the list point me too a good store???