[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:02:09 -0600
From: Jeff Corr <corr-at-enid-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: secondary coil wire (fwd)

I don't use copper tubing, I use #12 solid copper, but I have soldered
together to long sections of it on the primary and do not have any
problems with it.

>I have a similar question in regard to the primary. In using 1/4" copper
tubing, can two or more >pieces be spliced together by "swaging and
>soldering"? I haven't been to the store yet to see if 1/4" couplings are
>available either. I'm wondering if this type of connection poses a
>problem as opposed to using a single continuous piece of tubing?

Jeff Corr   |   corr-at-mail.enid-dot-com   |   580-234-6749
http://www.harvestcomm-dot-net/personal/corr/index.htm
ICQ UIN # 1303360 | Nick TacoBell