[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

would a 15kv 300 amp mri power supply

----------
From:  Justin Oliver [SMTP:joelec1-at-ozemail-dot-com.au]
Sent:  Thursday, February 19, 1998 12:56 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: would a 15kv 300 amp mri power supply

I did a little working out and that power supply would give out 4 million
500 thousand watts. I was told that watts = volts multiplied by amps. If
thats correct than the above statement is correct. That means it is 4500KVA,
more than the input power to the 13M coil. It had an input of 125KVA and
produced 55 feet arcs. Imagine what this could do!