[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

pupman-dot-com website

----------
From:  Chip Atkinson [SMTP:chip-at-sophie.bolix-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, February 05, 1998 4:03 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  pupman-dot-com website

Greetings all,

As you may or may not know, my website is not online all the time.
However, I am up off and on, and on a set schedule as well as somewhat
random times.  If you need to use it, it os online on the hour as well as
30 minutes past.  It may also be online at any given moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but my ISP won't permit 24x7 for $20/month
-- can you believe that?  :-)

In summary, if there is no response from www.pupman-dot-com, try a little
later.

Chip

P.S.  One other thing -- the connection drops when there is no traffic
after a certain time interval (on the order of a minute or two), so if
you are using it, keep using it rather than just sitting there.  Sorry,
but I (and others) a{m,re} working on a better solution.