[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Found cheap magnet wire... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:21:06 -0400
From: Dave Sharpe <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Found cheap magnet wire... (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Chip, Eric, ALL

I've personally used the local Richmond VA EIS office and have
received good service, reasonable prices (for new wire).  Most
magnet wire is Philips/Dodge brand.  EIS also sells the new
anticorona, super insulation magnet wire for winding Variable
Frequency Drive (VFD, Inverter) motors which see a PWM chopped
wave.  Insulation has significantly higher dielectric strength
and corona resistance, at a cost premium (about 30% more when
checked about a year ago. FWIW.

Regards

DAVE SHARPE, TCBOR