[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE>Re: How to rise the seco (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 15 Jul 1998 13:47:47 -0700
From: Dale Hall <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE>Re: How to rise the seco

RE>Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

Terry, List,

Regarding streamer capacitance loading affect on PRI/SEC frequency;
It would seem that Fo would be unaffected by streamer capacitance due
to the fact that by the time the streamer emits/grows all the charge
deposited on the Cs possible is there and the streamer subsequently
emits and grows from that charge. The streamer suspected of enlarging
Cs is there connected for only ~10-100 nanoS's each<<1/Fo  Is it possible
that as 100's of streamers are producing more ozone that the dielectric
constant is changing around the coil - could that account for the lower Fo
required to maintain long discharges ?

Dale