[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:56:43 -0400
From: Eleanor Flood <eflood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
This sounds a lot like a beautiful old vacuum capacitor I have. Physical
size is about the same as the one you describe. Outside says,
Jennings Radio C 12, inside etched on copper says VC 12 on one end and
680-158 on the other. I believe Harold said it is a type used in
broadcast transmitters.  All I know is that it is old and is a real
beauty.
Elli