[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Frequency change from due to arcs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 16:03:31 -0600
From: terryf-at-verinet-dot-com
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Frequency change from due to arcs

Hi Antonio

        I have been playing with this model.  How about a capacitor in
parallel instead of series.  Seems to work much better.  I have found by
modeling, here in my cushy armchair :-), that resistance alone cannot
account for the frequency shift.  There definitely is added capacitance from
streamers at work!  The model suggests that the capacitance should be in
parallel.  This makes since to me when I think about the physical situation.

        Terry Fritz