Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:22:03 EDT
From: Alfred A Skrocki <alfred.skrocki.sr-at-juno-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Help

I hat to ask a favor that's no directly on topic, but it is related. I
suffered a hard drive crash and lost all my saved
e-mail and I also lost my ISP (he shut down). I need to contact both the
HVlist and the Tesla-2 list to arange changing my e-mail
address from:

    alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetwrking-dot-com

to:

     Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-juno-dot-com

So if any one has the subscribe/unsubscribe addresses would they
be so kind as to e-mail them to me. Thanks in advance!

                             Sincerely

                              \\\|///
                            \\  ~ ~  //
                             (  -at- -at-  )
                      -----o00o-(_)-o00o-----
                         Alfred A. Skrocki
                     Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
            Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at;
             http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251
                           .ooo0   0ooo.
                             \_)   (_/

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]