[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First Uk Teslathon

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, June 01, 1998 1:19 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: First Uk Teslathon

At 12:27 AM 6/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>----------
>From:  Alan Sharp [SMTP:AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com]
>Sent:  Saturday, May 30, 1998 5:46 PM
>To:  R M Craven; Tim Davy; Duncan Cadd; INTERNET:ee0u5059-at-liverpool.ac.uk;
Gavin Dingley; Gregory R. Hunter; Gwyn Zucca; Ian Hopley; Julian Green;
Steve Rodway; INTERNET:m00xsh00-at-email.mcmail-dot-com;
INTERNET:Michael.Tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net; INTERNET:NickSlaymaker-at-compuserve-dot-com;
Dr Philip Mason; INTERNET:richard.buckby-at-bbc.co.uk;
INTERNET:rick-at-ricks-place.demon.co.uk; Vivian; Bob Yubba; Tesla List
>Subject:  First Uk Teslathon
>
>Greetings,
>
>My thanks to everyone who came to the Teslathon yesterday,
>and to those who were interested but unable to come.
>
>We had thirty people, and seven working coils - my thanks to
>Julian, Greg, Mike, Viv, Duncan, and Martin for bringing their coils.
>And to all the others who brought some kit along. We had everything
>from an 8" high coil shooting 4" sparks to a pole pig.
>
>Could to be able to put some faces now to email contacts.
>
>Have fun.
>
>Alan Sharp
>

>Alan,

I am glad all went well.  30 people is quite a crowd for a first Teslathon!
I hope you and the others are inspired enough to hold another next year. (I
find it offensive to talk about next year while I am still decompressing
from the current year's event..........sorry about that)

Richard Hull, TCBOR