[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First Uk Teslathon

----------
From:  Alan Sharp [SMTP:AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, May 30, 1998 5:46 PM
To:  R M Craven; Tim Davy; Duncan Cadd; INTERNET:ee0u5059-at-liverpool.ac.uk; Gavin Dingley; Gregory R. Hunter; Gwyn Zucca; Ian Hopley; Julian Green; Steve Rodway; INTERNET:m00xsh00-at-email.mcmail-dot-com; INTERNET:Michael.Tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net; INTERNET:NickSlaymaker-at-compuserve-dot-com; Dr Philip Mason; INTERNET:richard.buckby-at-bbc.co.uk; INTERNET:rick-at-ricks-place.demon.co.uk; Vivian; Bob Yubba; Tesla List
Subject:  First Uk Teslathon

Greetings,

My thanks to everyone who came to the Teslathon yesterday,
and to those who were interested but unable to come.

We had thirty people, and seven working coils - my thanks to
Julian, Greg, Mike, Viv, Duncan, and Martin for bringing their coils.
And to all the others who brought some kit along. We had everything
from an 8" high coil shooting 4" sparks to a pole pig.

Could to be able to put some faces now to email contacts.

Have fun.

Alan Sharp