[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube Tester

----------
From:  gweaver [SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 02, 1998 5:29 AM
To:  Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Tube Tester

I traded some wire for a O-scope but it doesn't work.  It's a tube type
unit.  If I can get it to work I can use it to check out some things on my TC's.

Does anyone have a tube tester for sale?

If anyone sees a good used tube tester at a reasonable price at a ham fest
and doesn't mind to buy it I will be glad to take it off your hands.  I have
no idea what to expect a good price to be.  I suppose it depends on the name
brand and and quality of the unit.

Nashville TN has 1 ham fest a year and its a DUD.  I have been to it several
times and its always a waste of time.  Everyone seems to all know each other
and they all seem to be there only to visit, not to sell anything.

Gary Weaver