[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil form Question

----------
From:  Steve Rodway [SMTP:Legion-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk]
Sent:  Sunday, June 14, 1998 11:58 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Coil form Question

Hi all,
	I'm having some trouble getting hold of a secondary coil form, so I was
wondering if this would work.
	Getting 2 disks of tufnol, and fixing some vertical rods of tufnol at
eaqual spacings around the edge of the disk, with a second round disk at
the top. Does anyone have any ideas how many vertical rods I would need
for a 12 inch diameter secondary, and what the effect on performance
would be compared to a cylinder?

			TIA
				Steve
--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. +44 1684 567588                          *      coroner...     *