[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rotor Quote

----------
From:  Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, June 19, 1998 11:17 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Rotor Quote

I am looking for someone to build a new rotor for my rotary gap.  I am
presently using a lexan disc that is 3/8" thick and 10.0" in diameter.  The 8
contacts are stainless steel acorn nuts.  I believe there are folks out there
who have built these for sale.  I would like some quotes for a new wheel made
from G10 with tungsten replaceable contacts.  I am open to suggestion on the
thickness of the contacts.  The fixed contacts are 3/16" tungsten.  I have to
stay with 3/8" thickness as that is all the room I have on the motor shaft.

Ed Sonderman