[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measuring Voltages, etc...

----------
From:  Andrew Chin [SMTP:chinny-at-ozemail-dot-com.au]
Sent:  Sunday, March 01, 1998 6:12 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Measuring Voltages, etc...

Hello all.

I have been on this list for a few months now and from the info I have read, I have built a 4" coil, which is consistently producing 16"-18" sparks.

What I want to do now is to take a voltage measurements and look at waveforms on the oscilliscope.  The thing is, I don't exactly know how to hook up the equipment to the tesla coil.  Putting aside the fear of frying my equipment, could someone tell me how to hook up these various instruments to take reliable readings.

Thank you

Andrew Chin    chinny-at-ozemail-dot-com.au