[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Testing of NST Protection Network

----------
From:  terryf-at-verinet-dot-com [SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, March 01, 1998 5:08 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Testing of NST Protection Network

Hi All,

       I did some very interesting experiments with a simple neon
transformer protection network.  The results can be seen at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/Tesla/ProNet/ProNet.html

This paper shows before and after affects of adding a simple protection
network.  It is very obvious how neons die from the scope pictures.  This
simple three element network seems to really help.  You may want to save the
graphics to a file and open them with a viewer to get a better picture.
When viewed with netscape they tend to look grainy.

I will send the original 500Kbyte  Word97 document to those that request it.

        Terry
        terryf-at-verinet-dot-com