[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

D & B , continued.

----------
From:  Bert Hickman [SMTP:bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, March 02, 1998 8:50 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: D & B , continued.

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Larry,

Nice experiment! If you were to continue charging the cap from the coil
does the voltage continue to rise significantly above 1 kV? BTW, as you
increase spark energy, you may want to physically remove any sensitive
electronic equipment, since EMP can still "fry" unplugged electronic
equipment from the induced EMF's on testleads, power cords, and even
long circuit board traces.

Safe coilin' to you, Larry!

-- Bert --

-- Bert --