[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Magnifier #13 and a small coil.

----------
From:  Chuck Curran [SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 03, 1998 6:50 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Magnifier #13 and a small coil.

SNIP

Richard:

This is a real interesting project. I would like to hear how the
primary/secondary winding technique works out as the power level goes up.
That k=.73 is pretty impressive for us that work with two coil systems, hope
to hear of another success with this project for you.  Good Luck!

Chuck Curran