[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

xfrmers WANTED!!

----------
From:  Alfred A. Skrocki [SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 04, 1998 6:49 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: trannies WANTED!!

OM Friday, February 27, 1998 10:00 PM Jeff Corr
[SMTP:jeffcorr-at-usa-dot-net] wrote;
> It always stinks to burn out your last two trannies at once.
> I need some trannies, ANY KIND!  PIGS, NEONS, PTs...

Hi Jeff, when I ever wanted neon sign transformers I went to a sign repair
or manufacturer and ask for their "burned out" transformers. The typically
will pull transformers out of service before breakdown and call them burned
out. I have NEVER paid one penny for these transformers, aside from
transportation costs of course.

                                       Sincerely

                                        \\\|///
                                      \\  ~ ~  //
                                       (  -at- -at-  )
                                   Alfred A. Skrocki
                               Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                           alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                      Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at;
                       http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251
                                     .ooo0   0ooo.
                                       \_)   (_/